We are recruiting for an exclusive opportunity as a Client Services Administrator to join a market-leading, prestigious corporate leasing organisation. Our client is based in superb modern offices near Leeds, offering free onsite parking and a hybrid model of working. In this role, you will provide key administrative support as part of a highly successful Account Management team, with opportunities to shape the role to your skills and provide a consultative and proactive level of support to both external clients and internal Account Managers.
Our client offers a fantastic culture within a dynamic and professional team, as well as superb benefits including 26 days holiday + BH, a staff car scheme, and a transparent Training Plan to facilitate your development, salary and role progression. This role will be fast paced, but incredibly rewarding.
This is a focussed and varied role where you will work collaboratively across the business to build effective relationships as an integral part of a successful account management support function.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Client Services Administrator:
- Provide administrative support to the Account Manager and Executive, including managing a team inbox, producing quotations, processing orders and handling general phone and email enquiries
- Maintain, update and record all customer data accurately
- Build and maintain relationships internally with senior members of the teams
- Build and maintain relationships externally with clients, providing support and advising on products/service levels
- Creating cross functional relationships internally, working with different teams, offering varied administrative support and working collaboratively
- Working effectively as part of the account management function to meet client service levels targets
In the Client Services Administrator role, our client is looking to recruit an experienced administrator with relevant client focussed experience. The right candidate with the right approach is crucial to this role and team – you will be looking for a stable, long-term career, with a proactive and confident approach. You will be provided with ample training and long-term development, working within an inclusive and encouraging team.
The right Client Services Administrator will have:
- A tenacious and focused approach, highly motivated and professional
- 2+ years office-based administration experience from a professional background (any automotive/vehicle related experience would be an advantage, but not essential)
- Client-centred with a focus on, and good understanding of, providing superb client support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident liaising with clients both on phone and email
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competent analytical proficiency and a strict attention to detail to process high-value orders, with the ability to apply those skills in calm and assured manner
This is an exciting opportunity that will move quickly, so please submit your CV ASAP to be considered, or contact our office for a confidential chat.