We are looking for an experienced Client Onboarding Manager to join our client based in West Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a fast growing and hugely successful business with offices across the UK. They have a fantastic team of passionate and very capable individuals who work together in order to provide exceptional service to their clients.
Key Skills and Experience
As a Client Onboarding Manager you will have a proven record of client onboarding processes, ideally gained within a SAAS business. You will have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills.
You will also have;
- Experience or working with complex products
- Experience of managing multiple clients and stakeholders and the ability to clearly communicate with them throughout the project lifecycle
- Experience in managing or coordinating projects, onboarding new clients and possibly training
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
Key Responsibilities and duties
As a Client Onboarding Manager your main role will be to manage the onboarding process, making it as efficient as possible and to provide exceptional service to clients. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Prepare for and lead internal and external meetings both with clients and stakeholders
- Arrange and coordinate client training sessions
- Act as the first point of contact for clients throughout the duration of the project
- Prepare document for clients
- Ensure that the project is on track and resolve any occurring issues
- Be responsible for the success of the project and client satisfaction
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis. They offer a competitive salary, fantastic holiday allowance and great opportunities for career progression. If you would like to apply or find out more details about the role, please get in touch.