Our client is a leading professional services firm with a global presence. They are looking to for a commercially astute and people focused individual to work at a strategic level, leading and providing support to a number of Managers across their UK Offices.
You’ll be results driven with practical knowledge of successfully driving change management within a large corporate setting. You will enjoy coaching and mentoring mangers to ensure high performing teams, together with experience of project implementation and will have 1st class communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels. A clear presenter and influencer, you will have extensive experience in the use of information systems with a strong track record of working strategically at a senior level.
Role and responsibilities in brief:
- Working with key stakeholders internally, being a strategic influencer in relation to change management throughout the business
- Leading and coaching a team of Business Support Managers, driving and implementing strategies and initiatives and project managing the same
- Working on an international level with other key business service functions focusing on a seamless end to end business service
- You will look at challenging and developing structures within the business to look at improving efficiencies and overall effectiveness to ensure internal performance is at its optimum
- Continually assessing the overall support team function on a national basis with weekly regional travel to look at the changes and demands of the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a people focused business who operate with a solutions-oriented approach and really get to know their clients.
If you feel you have the experience outlined above, please apply online today or call Laura on 0113 367 2880 for further information.