Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their consultative sales team. This hybrid role will be to convert prospects into new long-term customers, secure complex and bespoke service contracts with large blue-chip organisations. You will identify, meet, and present to director-level clients, working closely with the account management and implementation teams, manage the tailored tender process, developing pricing strategies and consultatively developing bespoke services to suit the clients long term goals.
This role requires a hungry and driven individual who is looking for a long term, consultative sell. Ideally you will have complex service sales experience rather than product sales but we are open to hearing from people looking for a consultative sales role.
- Developing detailed knowledge of the products and services
- Researching and developing prospects
- Meeting clients face to face, attending meetings alongside account management and implementation colleagues
- Developing tailored presentations for director level clients
- Producing bespoke proposals, quotations, and tenders,
- Creating high quality branded and individually tailored client communications
- Producing reports and MI
- Maintaining accurate client information
- Building long term relationships with clients and providing a consultative and professional service.
The characteristics required are:
- We are looking for a hungry, confident, performance-driven and sales person
- Experience with consultative sales, ideally from a service rather than product background but open for the right person
- Experience of converting prospects into long-term customers
- Highly motivated, professional, and consultative
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and able to produce tailored tender documents
- Strong commercial acumen
- Full driving licence