We have a newly created role for a Business Development Executive role working with a superb client of ours who is experiencing continued strategic growth. This client offers superb working conditions from their prestigious offices in South Leeds and they offer an excellent basic salary and unrivalled Commission structure.
Working within a small team, you will have responsibility for making proactive contact with new and existing clients, carrying out research, establishing leads and making contact with decision makers, fact finding and generally supporting their business needs. Our client is busier than ever and as a result, is looking to grow their team.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Establish relationships with new business/decision makers by telephone/online
- Design and lead on all introductory pitches with new business/clients
- Work successfully across marketing, sales and the wider team
- Provide clear, accurate and prompt performance reports.
- Work on projects including storage solutions, this will involve specific measurements and requirements
- Travel may be required
This is an excellent opportunity for you if you have worked within a similar Sales role. Perhaps within Recruitment now looking for a change, or another Internal or Telephone Sales led role. This company offer excellent ongoing training and superb personal development for you with a structured career path.
Skills & Knowledge required:
- Proven track record of working within possibly a Recruitment role or another related Sales role, generating new business leads
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with ease and manage clients, with the ability to network
- Tenacious in your approach and motivated by the superb commission structure on offer with this role
- Strong IT skills with strong knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
If you have the sales experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to discuss this opportunity.