We have a newly created Business Development Executive role within one of our leading manufacturing, design and installations clients based in Leeds.
Do you have experience within logistics, shipping and transport? Are you looking to progress your career or expand your skill set within a new department where you can use your extensive numerical and planning skills?
We have a unique opportunity that has been specifically created to support their ongoing growth. Our client works across multiple industries managing storage solutions.
You will be establishing leads, connecting with the decision makers and finding storage solutions and supporting their business needs. Within the current climate, and ever-changing shipment needs in the UK, our client is busier than ever and now looking to grow their team.
You will be managing bespoke projects, establishing a healthy pipeline of prospective clients and initiating relationships to identify business needs.
Due to the technical demands of the role, it would be beneficial if you come from a logistical background, having prior knowledge with pallets, racking and industrial demands within storing large goods.
Our client offers a competitive commission structure, progression and career mapping.
If you have the above skills set, excellent communication skills and are a tenacious, go getter who is self-driven to deliver. Then this could be the opportunity for you:
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Establish relationships with new business/decision makers by telephone/online
- Design and lead on all introductory pitches with new business/clients
- Work successfully across marketing, sales and the wider team
- Provide clear, accurate and prompt performance reports.
- Work on projects including storage solutions, this will involve specific measurements and requirements
- Travel may be required
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven track record in generating new business leads by telephone
- Excellent PC skills — Word, Internet, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, database management
- Success and ability to establish and manage client relationships
- Attention to detail and 100% accuracy due to the costing implications of this role/projects
- Excellent communication (verbal & written)
- Networking skills
- Confident decision maker
- Willingness to work flexibly as required.
- Full Clean Driving License