We are looking for a positive and bright candidate to carry out the role of Administrator and Team Secretary to our team of 6 in Leeds city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a superb organisation with a great reputation in Leeds. The role includes:
- Maintaining impeccable levels of professionalism with all clients and internally for the team
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the team
- Coordinating meeting rooms and arranging for refreshments and equipment
- Taking minutes at meetings
- To maintain a filing system Ensuring reporting and papers are delivered in accordance with procedures
- Ensuring the team diaries are managed and client contacts are updated
- Managing compliance and advising on Health and Safety assessments
- Encouraging facilitation and an interface between the different departments
This is a great role for somebody who has strong office experience and is looking for a busy supportive role. The required experience we are looking for is:
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong Microsoft skills – ability to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- We are looking for somebody ideally who has 60-70 words per minute typing speed (you can check this via several free tests on Google).
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple priorities
- The ability to work as part of a team and also under own initiative
Does this sound like you? Click Apply.