We are seeking an experienced Administrator to join a well-established, innovative IT specialist based in Leeds.
The key skills for this role are:
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Demonstrable experience within an office environment
- Confident communicator at all levels with excellent interpersonal skills
- IT proficient, with proven experience using Database Systems and MS Office tools
- Confident working autonomously, as well as part of a team
As an Administrator you will provide key administrative support by managing and facilitating invoices, accounts, order processing and credits. You will also be responsible for answering, logging and distributing telephone calls, as well as raising queries and escalating them appropriately. Using good organisation and accuracy, you will maintain efficient records to keep all database information up to date.
Working in this role, you will be a part of a leading IT specialist company who aim for excellence within their field.
If you feel this role is the perfect opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to contact as soon as possible to discuss further.
*Due to the amount of responses we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*