Hours: 8:45 – 17:30, Monday – Friday
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in Administration, as well as possessing the following skills and attributes to be considered suitable for the role:
- You must have experience using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You must have great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and telephone skills are vital
- You must be self-motivated, can work under pressure and have a professional approach.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing internal data in accordance with the company’s compliance and procedures.
- Distribute, manage and open post.
- Scan all fines received on the day to convert them into cases
- Process data in a high volume and in a timely manner to keep on target.
- Respond in a timely manner to emails and calls
- Answer calls that overflow for the department
Should you feel you possess the above skills and experience for this role, and you are available to start work immediately, we want to hear from you. Please apply to be considered for this superb opportunity!
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*