We are recruiting for an Administrator to join an industry leading automotive business based in Leeds on a permanent basis. This role is sat within a highly successful, friendly and engaging team offering a superb career ladder for you to quickly climb. If you are looking to kickstart your career in a professional business in an entry level role, passionate about learning and developing, with a background in retail, hospitality or office-based support roles, this could be the perfect career step for you!
Our client offers a fantastic range of benefits, including superb working conditions with a mix of hybrid working, as well as a generous pension scheme, 25 days holiday + BH and flexible start/finish times
We are looking for a positive team player, keen to work within a progressive business who will focus on your personal development. This role is available now and our client can interview immediately to give you that superb job start that will offer excellent ongoing training and development.
What the Administrator role will involve:
- General administration tasks to support team objectives and external partners.
- Supplier liaison
- Ensuring accuracy of data, compliance to operating procedures, adhering to KPI and customer satisfaction levels, and ensuring contractual obligations are met.
- Processing information relating to e.g. permits, MOTs, vehicle and driver deallocations, purchases etc.
We are open to applicants from varied backgrounds - whether you are a graduate or college leaver with retail/hospitality experience looking for your first career step, or a experienced administrator looking to move into a supportive and progressive employer.
What we are looking for as an Administrator:
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills including MS Office
- Transferrable skills either from a retail, hospitality or office-based customer service/administrative background
- A strong and confident communicator, able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders effectively
- First right time approach
- Strong organisational skills
- A positive attitude and self-motivated with a great team spirit
If you’re keen to hear more about what the Administrator role will involve day to day and the duties you will be responsible for, please get in touch immediately.