A great opportunity has arisen to support a busy professional within this public sector setting.
Working in excess of 10 hours a week, in a predominantly remote role, the successful candidate will have a strong administrative background coupled with excellent attention to detail and outstanding interpersonal skills, both written and verbal. Supporting with a variety of tasks that include;
- Typing letters
- Arranging & attending meetings
- Proofreading of documents
- Checking calculations
- Data inputting
A self-sufficient candidate who can manage their workload and time are essential skills for this role, the successful candidate will be;
- Available immediately
- Able to commit to a long-term role
- Can work at least 10 hours per week
- Have the flexibility to attend meetings in an office setting
- Have excellent administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in all MS Office packages
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic person within a rewarding setting. Please send your CV immediately.