Are you tenacious, consultative and driven to succeed?
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a well-established and highly successful organisation based in Leeds City Centre, as an Account Manager. In this role you will be building strong client relationships, ensuring business is retained as well as up-selling and cross-selling to your existing client base.
What are we looking for?
- Experience within a B2B Account Management/Business Development role is desired, but not essential
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to build rapport with ease
- Enthusiastic and confident communicator at all levels
- An intelligent and commercially minded approach
- Ability to negotiate consultatively and work well to targets
- 25 days annual leave with option to buy and sell holidays
- Summer and Christmas social events
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills as an Account Manager within a successful commercial business.
If you are a dynamic and motivated internal Account Manager, or perhaps you have recently graduated you are looking to kick start your career, please contact us immediately to be considered for this Account Manager. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.