Our client is seeking an experienced Complaints Handler to join their busy team for a 6 month contract. This is to cover a maternity leave within their team and the ideal candidate should be able to start in January 2020.
To be considered for the complaint handler position you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous complaint handling experience
- B2B and B2C liaison experience
- End to end complaint handling including investigation and resolution
- Excellent communication skills including letter writing skills and telephone manner
- Confident working to TCF and FCA standards
- A resilient personality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your complaints handling expertise within a friendly and supportive team. As a Complaints Handler, you will provide expert complaints resolution and ensure that customers are treated fairly. You will be dealing directly with customers and must respond to complaints in an efficient and timely manner so will need excellent written and verbal communications skills.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, apply online today!
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.