We are recruiting a new Bids and Sales Support Manager role for a market leading company based in West Leeds, 8 minutes outside the City Centre. This role is newly created to support the Business Development and Sales teams, as the company are rapidly expanding. The ideal candidate will have exposure to Bids and Tenders, and a flair for creating and delivering presentations. In return you will be rewarded with a first-rate benefits package including a company car, laptop and iPhone.
This Bids and Sales Manager role sits within a fast paced sales environment, producing high quality responses to formal bid requests from prospects. As such, your role will involve the following:
- Producing high accuracy and fully compliant bid responses, presentations and other documentation, within tight deadlines
- Communicating all information with project stakeholders, ensuring a clear overview of all bid requirements; tracking the progress of any bid activity to ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date
- Conducting review meetings with Business Development Managers to develop strategy moving forwards, reviewing feedback from bids and communicating this to the relevant parties
- Assisting with submitting the company for awards, in conjunction with the Marketing team
- Managing customer expectations on timescales for projects, acting with professionalism and empathy at all times
In order to hit the ground running and succeed as a Bids and Sales Support Manager, you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Creatively minded, with fantastic writing and presentation skills
- Exposure to bids and tenders and presenting quality business proposals
- Some experience supporting junior team members in a previous role
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, and a natural ease in building stakeholder relationships
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; bid management qualifications or a track record of managing bids previously
- The ability to work effectively in high pressure situations, toward tight deadlines
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*