Our client, a superb technology business in Leeds City Centre is looking for an Implementation & Onboarding Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a unique and very interesting role where you will be part of a financial crime and anti-fraud organisation and will be responsible for onboarding new and existing clients to the business.
To be considered for our Implementation & Onboarding Specialist role you will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience in a financial crime/financial fraud environment is essential
- Demonstrable experience as an Onboarding Consultant or Implementation Specialist, or similar where you have dealt with clients to onboard and support them on the launch of a new software platform
- At the very least, a basic level of technical skills including SQL, SAS, JSON for example
- Capable and passionate about technology and software; the ability to understand tech in order to solve technical problems and provide technical solutions
- Ability to analyse data for process improvement
- Strong people skills; to be client facing in the onboarding processing and support them throughout
As the Implementation & Onboarding Specialist your role will include the following duties, amongst others;
- The onboarding of new business customers to the platform; talking through the software, making suggestions on the best way to use it, offering insight and guidance on the platform to ensure deadlines are met
- Trouble-shooting problems and liaising with developers to solve technical problems
- Work closely with new customers to develop their strategy and vision from using the platform to prevent financial crime
- Become an expert in the technology and offer
For a role of this nature we have to be particular in the skills and experience we are looking for, so without the above-mentioned experience your CV will not be considered and you need to apply. This role will interview immediately and start within the next 4-6 weeks.