UK leading Business Travel Consultancy is seeking an IT Support Consultant with experience within the Travel Technology industry.
Established in 1937 and based in South Manchester, this travel technology company have experienced superb growth over recent years, greatly expanding its' no. of employees which has led to the vacancy of IT Support Consultant.
Duties of an IT Support Consultant;
To be considered for the role of IT Support Consultant you must understand the travel agency workflow and have worked in a travel agency with experience of automation processes.
This is a technical role which will be focused on improving current scripts for customers and working on new scripts. Proactively working with travel managers to generate scripts for repetitive workflows, quality control, and touchless processing of PNRs from creation to back office.
A keen eye for proactive approaches to increasing travel agency efficiency and data richness is crucial for this role.
- Work with the Support team to provide professional and high quality support to our clients using our web based products
- Complete client queries to a high standard and within deadlines agreed with the Support Manager
- Through experience, testing and support, use their own creativity to enhance and improve the look and feel of existing products and services
- Keep up to date with the product and its technology, suggesting improvements where appropriate
Skills required for an IT Support Consultant;
- Experience with at least one of Sabre, Amadeus, or Travelport systems
- Understanding of travel agency workflows and business processes
- Knowledge of emerging travel technologies that scripting can integrate to or mimic
- Relations with the travel agency community and travel managers
- A knack for problem solving and an interest is logical automation