We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, experienced and pro-active Telesales Advisor to join our client, a leading boiler and energy supplier who have offices based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. This role is temporary and is initially for the next 4-8 weeks. You will be a fundamental support for the launch of a new and exciting project, where your role as an Outbound Telesales Advisor will be key to the company’s success. If successful this role will be extended further or made Permanent.
As an experienced Sales Advisor you will be Responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to Businesses to supply products
- Working on a dialler system
- Providing advice and support on existing and new products
- General administration duties
- Working swiftly and efficiently whilst being charismatic and professional
Our client is looking for a Telesales Advisor who can work in a demanding and busy environment whilst staying focussed on the task in hand. To be considered for this role, existing telesales/B2B sales experience is essential as well as the following experience and attributes:
- Proven experience in telesales and making outbound sales calls
- You must have the ability to work to KPI’s and have experience in a B2B environment
- You will possess strong communication skills
- You must have excellent telephone manner
- Be focussed, compassionate, relatable and tenacious.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are also essential