We are currently recruiting for a market leading organisation, based in West Leeds, who are looking to recruit a confident and professional Team Leader to set an example and manage a team who will deliver premium service in operational processes, resource planning and telephone management.
You will have the following daily responsibilities:
- Supervising a highly skilled servicing team, taking a high volume of calls on a large range of vehicles for many of the UK’s blue chip companies,
- Process management of work within your team through resource management and delegation
- Ensuring good team dynamics,
- Developing your team members on an individual basis
- Stakeholder management - both internal and external
- Monitoring team and individual performance and ensuring objectives are being met through storing communication and leadership
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a forward thinking, innovative company. To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- A demonstrated background in customer service, plus strong telephone based experience
- Administrative experience
- high attention to detail and a process led, methodical
- Confidence in using the Microsoft Office package
- Strong written and verbal communication and organisational skills
- Thrives within a team environment
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.