Fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Bonus scheme + pension scheme
Two shifts: 8:00am – 4:30pm and 9am – 5:30pm
We have just registered an exciting opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join an established and reputable financial services company in Leeds City Centre. This is a varied reception role where you will be working on a busy reception as first point of contact for visitors, booking meeting rooms, travel bookings and also assisting with administration
This role will suit a positive and approachable candidate with previous experience working on reception or administration in a fast paced and busy office.
Your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering incoming calls
- Booking meeting rooms
- You will also be responsible for administration duties
- Booking travel for the office
- Looking after the maintenance log sheet and liaising with contractors
- Ordering consumables for the office
- Taking deliveries
- You will be responsible for car park allocation.
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience of working on a busy reception and in administration. You will be positive and approachable with the ability to remain calm under pressure. You must also possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous Reception and Administration experience is essential
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Well presented
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm and professional.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.