We are recruiting an experienced Project Administrator for a well-established Real Estate and Commercial Property Consultants on a year long fixed term contract. The Project Administrator will take responsibility for the administration of the workflow of one of the Committees for approving new contracts; plus provide support for other Management programmes. This is an opportunity for somebody with an unparalleled eye for detail, who has experience with the administration procedures for complex business processes and excellent interpersonal skills.
Successful candidates must be available to travel to and stay in London within the first few weeks of employment, in order to participate in training at the Company’s Head Quarters.
As a Project Administrator your core daily responsibilities with include:
- Contract approval registration and administration by using the in-house software and systems and processes,
- Coordination and administration of the Committee approval meetings on a weekly/monthly basis
- Preparing reports based upon weekly/monthly meeting information and feedback
- Updating business teams on the contract approval process and providing associated feedback,
- Administration and project support to Head of Practice Management, and Practice Management project meetings
To succeed in this Project Administrator role, you must possess the following skills and personal qualities
- Experience in a professional services organisation such as Law, Commercial Property or Financial Services,
- Knowledge of working with contract management processes and systems is ideal but not essential, as well as understanding of project management methodology,
- A working knowledge of the contract approval process,
- Excellent organisational and administration skills and a keen eye for detail,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients both on the phone and face to face,
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of the Microsoft Packages,
- Executive presence, with a confident and professional demeanour,
- Ability to prioritize work and experience working to deadlines.