My client, a forward thinking law firm in Leeds City Centre are recruiting for a Patent Secretary to join their team. You will be providing support to a Partner and Fee Earner in a fast paced role where you will be producing correspondence, invoicing clients and completing web searches.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with secretarial experience ideally as a Patent Secretary, excellent attention to detail and strong accuracy to join a renowned and successful law firm.
Your duties will include:
- Producing correspondence and specifications via copy and audio typing
- Invoicing and billing clients
- Booking meeting rooms, catering, travel and accommodation
- Diary and email management
- Producing presentation slides
- Creating word, excel and Adobe documents
- Communicating with UK and European Patent Offices by phone and letter
- Assisting attorneys to meet their deadlines
- Conducting web searches
- You will assist the Office Manager when required with administration duties
- Taking incoming calls and greeting visiting clients
The successful candidate will have ideally have experience as a Patent Secretary and will have first class attention to detail. If not experience within Patent you must have experience within Legal or Medical and also possess the following skills and experience:
- Secretarial experience gained in a legal firm, ideally patent and trade mark
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively to deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- A team player
- First class attention to details and strong accuracy
- Audio and copy typing skills.