Monday – Friday School Hours
We are currently working with a fantastic accredited organisation based in East Leeds, who are seeking a focused and motivated Document Administrator to join their expanding project team.
This role is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, supportive and professional office environment. The ideal candidate will be College or Degree educated with A Levels or a Degree, and will have high attention to detail, and a methodical organised approach.
The Part Time Document Administrator will have the following key responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Assisting Project Managers and Project Coordinator with producing project documentation
- Preparing files and documents
- Ensuring that documents are produced to the highest standard
- Checking the format and proof reading documents
- Liaising with third parties regarding amendments
- Providing administration support as required
This is a great opportunity for a focused and organised candidate to join an established organisation. To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- Strong Administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and methodical in approach
- Good verbal and written communicator
- You will be a strong team player
- You will be flexible and adaptable in approach.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office packages
Our client is able to offer an excellent salary and benefits package and the office location has good public transport links along with free parking.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this Part Time Document Administrator role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.