We have just registered a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Team Administrator to join a forward thinking law firm in Leeds City Centre. You will be providing a secretarial support service for a group of Partners and Fee Earners; booking meeting rooms, invoicing and billing clients and managing diaries.
My client is looking for a confident communicator with strong administrative skills gained within professional services to work within their fast paced office.
Your duties will include:
- Invoicing and billing clients
- Booking meeting rooms, catering, travel and accommodation
- Diary and email management
- Producing presentation slides
- Assisting attorneys to meet their deadlines
- You will assist the Office Manager when required with administration duties
- Taking incoming calls and greeting visiting clients
The successful candidate will have a stable work history gained within professional services and ideally a law firm. You will be a quick learner and also possess the following skills and experience:
- Confident communicating at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively to deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- A team player
- First class attention to details and strong accuracy