I am currently working with a superb Charity who are seeking a Email Marketing Executive to join their rapidly growing not for profit organisation in Wakefield. This is a fantastic opportunity where you can really make your mark and grow within an organisation long term whilst giving back and making a positive difference to those in need.
As the Email Marketing Executive you will be responsible for taking ownership of email campaigns and automated user journeys. You will also be responsible for a wide range of activities including but not limited to:
- Mapping the email user journeys and experiences
- Creating implementation plans for review by Senior internal stakeholders
- Deliver and execute email marketing campaigns to high standard
- Managing the delivery of projects against agreed timescales
The ideal candidate for this position will be of graduate calibre with exceptional writing skills. You will also have strong knowledge in the following areas
- Strong knowledge of HTML and building emails
- Email journey mapping and flow documents
- CSS and Photoshop
- Meeting deadlines
Please apply for this position if you feel your experience matches that highlighted above. I look forward to receiving your application and I will get in touch to invite you to meet with me for a registration interview where I can give you more information about the role and the company.