A highly established and reputable Legal firm based in Manchester are looking for a Team Leader with Document Production experience to join their impressive offices in the heart of Manchester’s city centre.
As Document Production Team Leader you will be responsible for the day to day management and workflow coordination of the National Document Production Team, providing direction, instructions and guidance, assisting the Team in providing an excellent Document production.
Responsible for reviewing client requests, assessing project requirements and allocating tasks according to skillset within the team, you will coordinate the team's workload in accordance with client deadlines and urgency of work and monitor project status, intervening as necessary to reprioritise jobs.
- Managing production of large documents (produced in-house and externally
- Managing audio typing, producing documents/letters/e-mails and memos
- Managing PowerPoint presentations, Microsoft Visio diagrams and charts.
- Managing Business Development templates, including bids, flyers, legal updates, team booklets and team sheets.
Work Allocation and supervision
- Ensure smooth day to day running and coordination of the team's mailbox including problem solving and direct liaison with internal clients.
- Coordinate the even distribution of workloads within the team, ensuring that an adequate level of support is available at all times.
- Negotiate deadlines with clients, updating them on work progress, delays or alterations to production ensuring job details are correct.
- Monitor workflow, including delegation of work to team members ensuring deadlines are met and Service Level Agreements are monitored and adhered to.
- Ensure that the Document Production Team is utilised effectively throughout the firm, including liaising with internal clients/stakeholders in relation to any problems or issues.
- Authorise all holidays and absence requests for members of the Document Production team, highlighting any issues to PA Services Manager/HR.
- Undertake return to work interviews and flexible working reviews.
- Address minor conduct issues including timekeeping, proper recording of sickness absence, absences and appointments
- Maintain and manage the overtime process for the team, and ensure that time off in lieu is correctly authorised, ensuring that an adequate level of support is available at all times.
- Host regular meetings and organise minutes and action points for circulation.
- Conduct performance reviews and identify any development plans/training needs
- Recognise and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance.
Resource and Development
- Report and escalate any resourcing issues/needs
- Identify and action training needs within the team
- Manage the recruitment process, including attending interviews: integrate, manage and monitor their performance.
- Excellent English language and grammar skills
- Advanced secretarial skills to include accurate typing, spelling, grammar and proof reading skills
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Advanced knowledge of Comparite/Deltaview/Compare Docs and Track Changes
- Advanced knowledge of automatic numbering and house styles
- Advanced knowledge of PDF conversions
- Experience of document management system FileSite
- Highly client focused
- Proven persuasion, influencing, and negotiation skills to include managing conflict
- Proven ability of delegation and workflow coordination within a team
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to motivate and inspire team members
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills at all levels