We are looking for a creative and pro-active digital copy writer to plan, research and deliver outstanding copy for a leading travel & teaching website. This is an opportunity for an experienced and creative individual with a firm understanding of digital platforms and how their work can impact our brand marketing on social media and ranking within search engines.
The Digital Copywriter within this vibrant, dynamic travel and teaching company will be responsible for:
- Authoring engaging and distinct content of various digital platforms, such as social media and search engines,
- Independent research on topics relevant to the market, identifying new and interesting leads,
- Proofreading and editing you own and others’ work,
- Sourcing images and other media,
- Cooperating with the media and marketing teams to develop digital marketing strategy and surpass KPIs,
- Reporting on your progress through the impact your work has on search results and rankings.
To be considered for this brilliant position as a digital copywriter, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong past copywriting experience with concrete examples of your previous work,
- Thorough, verifiable understanding of digital content creation & publication,
- The ability to work well within a team, but conduct your own research and work autonomously when required,
- Evidence of Higher Education and previous digital marketing and copywriting work,
- Communication and organisational skills, the ability to prioritise your workload.
Please Note: This Job Description is intended to serve as a guide for your performance of the role outlined above. As these are guidelines, we may re-visit them from time to time, updating or making changes as needed.
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply immediately for this superb role within a renowned travel and teaching company. If you do not have the required skills, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.