Are you Customer Service driven?
Do you enjoy working to targets?
Are you highly organised and a great Team Player?
If so, you have all the qualities that my client is looking for!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this highly successful market leading company based in South Manchester. Established over 25 years ago this global company now boasts over 5000 employees serving over 400,000 customers with sites across the UK and overseas.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be joining an energetic, extremely focussed and quality target driven team and will be involved in the following on a daily basis:
- Proactively make outbound customer care calls to existing customers to ensure satisfaction with service
- Establish, build and manage strong long term customer relationships
- Dealing with customer retentions
- Renewing customer contracts
- Manage customer satisfaction issues and complaints
- Maximising potential sales opportunities for existing customers
- General administration
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are genuinely customer service focused, team orientated and wanting to progress.
In return you will receive:
- A good basic salary
- Opportunity to earn additional bonus by hitting team targets
- Office working hours Mon-Fri, 8.45-17.30
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Potential for progression into other departments
- Regular incentives including retails vouchers and early work finishes.
To be considered for this position you should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Good questioning skills
- Positive attitude
- Experience in retentions would be advantageous