My client, a renowned financial services company with offices in Leeds City Centre are recruiting for a customer service administrator to join their underwriting team. This is a high volume role where you will be taking both inbound and outbound calls, dealing with security procedures and call validation, primarily dealing with retailers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a stable work history within customer services to join a market leading organisation where there are excellent opportunities to progress and develop a long term career.
Your duties will include:
- Provide quality customer service and promote business excellence
- Answer inbound calls from suppliers, customers and internal departments
- Making outbound calls
- Completing call validation and fraud prevention checks
- Updating notes on the internal system to reflect any action taken
- Taking ownership for the scanning of documents
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve individual problems or queries.
To be considered for the role you will have a stable career history working within a telephone based customer service role. Without this experience your application won’t be considered. You must also possess the following skills and experience:
- Resilience to take a high volume of calls on a daily basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen, build rapport and show empathy with customers, retailers and introducers
- Good customer service approach
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to handle objections in a professional manner.