My client is currently looking for a focused and professional Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join their Leeds city centre office. You will be responsible for assisting a Licenced Conveyancer in ensuring all required Legal documentation and information is obtained for Sales & Purchases. This is a superb opportunity for a Law graduate seeking a role with fantastic progression prospects.
My client can offer a supportive and encouraging working environment. There is also the opportunity to be selected for their Conveyancing Academy which includes study support in order to become a Licenced Conveyancer.
As a Conveyancing Legal Assistant you will be responsible for providing key administrative and customer service support in addition to:
- Preparing Documents such as Certificates of Title
- Liaising with Solicitors and Third Parties for updates and replies to enquiries
- Chasing any outstanding information and documentation from lenders, banks and customers
- Preparing, checking and sending Legal documentation
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous administration or customer service experience and be able to discuss with us how they excelled in areas such as:
- Organisation and multitasking
- Verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Working both independently and as a team
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, monthly staff social
Please apply for this position if you feel your experience matches that highlighted above. I look forward to receiving your application and I will get in touch to invite you to meet with me for a registration interview where I can give you more information about the role and the company.