Lucy Walker Recruitment are currently working with a number of large well established clients across the professional service, financial and legal sectors based in Manchester city centre.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Be conversant in Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have experience of setting up and maintaining administrative procedures
- Have experience of supporting a team of people as well as working on a one to one basis.
Duties would include:
- Diary management for the team
- Answering phones and dealing with queries as necessary and taking messages
- Maintaining internal databases
- Organising meetings
- Taking minutes
- Typing of memos and letters
- Providing comprehensive support including photocopying, scanning, printing and binding
- Responsible for managing of files and filing areas including creation, archiving and retrieval
- Providing general administrative support, working with Office Services as required to ensure client deadlines are met
- Successfully completing all compulsory firm training on time.