We are looking for an experienced administrator who has strong customer service skills to support a team with a wide variety of duties. This position is perfect for an organised and capable individual with a solid background in customer service and Administration
On a daily basis, your duties will vary between the following:
- Managing stock levels in concessions and ensuring the correct stock is replenished ,
- Liaising with warehouse on a day-to-day basis,
- Customer liaising through managing bookings, enquiries and any outstanding orders,
- In house stock control management including stock takes,
- Sales order processing, tracking and processing invoices and credits,
- Reports and database management including office administration such as filing and data entry,
- Calendaring, scheduling and booking transport when required,
- Working alongside the commercial director and informing of all daily updates via email/meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following strengths and experiences:
- 1-2 years of first-class Customer Service essential, and 1-2 years of high-detail Administration experience is ideal but not essential,
- Computer literate with some knowledge of the Microsoft packages,
- The ability to work well within a team, plus the capability to use your initiative and work independently,
- Strong skills in communication and organisation.