We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, experienced administrator to join our client, a leading agricultural supplier, with offices located in the East of Leeds. This is a temporary role for 4-8 weeks, however there is potential for this to be extended. The hours of work are 8.30-5.00 Monday-Friday.
As an administrator you will be Responsible for:
- Processing orders
- Logging orders onto the systems
- Dealing with client queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ad hoc administrative support
To be considered for this role, previous administration experience is essential as well as the following experience;
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a demanding and pressurised environment
- Ability to work in a team, independently and under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS-Office products
Should you feel you possess the above skills and experience for this role, and you are available to start work immediately, we want to hear from you. Please apply to be considered for this great opportunity!