This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly successful company in Leeds within a varied Administration role. This position will involve working with a team of 3 Account Executives, managing specific clients and their requirements. You will be a proactive point of contact on a daily basis and will ensure that you are providing a consistently high level of support. This fantastic Account Administrator role would suit a Graduate or candidate with at least 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience within an Administrative or Customer Service background looking for a new challenge or opportunity to progress in an Account Management career.
On a daily basis this exciting Account Administrator role:
- Liaising with customers via both telephone and email, responding to and investigating their queries,
- Providing administrative and organisational support to Account Managers within the business,
- Keeping the CRM system up to date with changes to client records and information,
- Organising client review meetings and preparing review packs
- Running any customer data, pulling it together into report format,
- Ensuring client agreements are met and deadlines are adhered to,
- Discussing and negotiating quotations and orders with clients
To be considered for the role of Account Administrator, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding customer service and strong communication skills,
- Educated to Graduate level, or A-Level standard with significant customer service or administrative experience,
- Excellent administration skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages,
- Ability to work under pressure and to targets and deadlines,
- Strong organisational and communication skills and a professional telephone manner,
- Motivated to achieve and develop within a superb company with the prospect of developing your career.
If you have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this Account Administrator role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.